Love My Kids . . .

Before this week gets underway I have to share my thankfulness for last week. This is my second family belated birthday blog this month. Whew! Hope this is not an indicator of things falling behind here. 

Topping the grateful list was the birthday of our son, Alan, on Wednesday the 6th... 


When I go travelling, Alan, I think of you. You love to do research about travel but your schedule is so limited that you can only travel vicariously. 

When I think of a pure, true dog lover, I think of you...


Alan, you have introduced some graces to our family... you are kind, compassionate and gentle, all traits we admire.


Wide, open spaces remind me of you and your love of the peace and quiet of country life.


When I think of your wild and crazy family...


I think of you!

Hoping your day was lovely. Please accept my apology for being late. 

May your new year bring you all you wish for and many blessings besides.

Love and a big hug. 
God be with you and above all, be well.

"Yesterday is history, 
tomorrow is a mystery, 
today is a gift of God,
which is why we call it the present."
-Bil Keane






Comments

  1. Thank you for being the best mother-in-law ever. Your acceptance of me as one of your own has been one of the great experiences of my life. Much love to you and Sherwin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you are one of our kids...

      God bless... be well.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts